Saturday, July 17, 2010

From Mark

Its amazing to me the amount of spiritual warfare that goes overlooked in our culture due to a sickening man centered society we've created. Its even more amazing how apparent the battle for our attention is when you place yourself in the center of God's will on a mission to carry out the great commission, something that I will admit is foreign to a life lived in the states. If I sought out to complete my purpose at home and kept Satan from hindering me, and constantly reminded myself of why I am on this earth, just like we do here in Tefe, I truly believe our world could become a harvest field. The importance of prayer is more evident than ever. It is in that way that we fight the spiritual warfare that is ever surrounding. God's lessons from the battlefield. -Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment